Index --> Warranty Policy
GeIL LIFETIME WARRANTY* POLICY
*All GeIL memory carries a limited lifetime warranty:
All of GeIL memory modules have been tested thoroughly to ensure the products are free of defects in material and workmanship. GeIL will immediately replace this product, if any malfunction should occur provided the following:
The following will not be covered by our warranty:
IN NO EVENT WILL GeIL BE LIABLE TO THE PURCHASER OR TO THE USER OF A GeIL PRODUCT FOR ANY DAMAGES, EXPENSES, LOST REVENUES, LOST SAVINGS, LOST PROFITS, OR ANY OTHER INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES ARISING FROM THE PURCHASE, USE OR INABILITY TO USE THE GeIL PRODUCT, EVEN IF GeIL HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES
DETAILS OF GeIL WARRANTY POLICY & RMA MIGHT BE ADJUSTED WITHOUT FURTHER NOTICE. PLEASE CHECK BACK PERIODICALLY.
GeIL IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY TYPOGRAPHICAL ERROR OCCUR ON THIS PAGE.
WARRANTY CLAIM PROCEDURE
If you are experiencing problems with your memory module(s), please follow the following steps:
1. Check your memory module(s) and make sure it is still under warranty. Check if your memory module (s) belongs to one of the incidents stated in disclaimer above. If it does, then the warranty automatically voids.
2. Contact the authorized GeIL Distributor (http://www.geil.com.tw/where_to_buy) or GeIL Technical Support for troubleshooting and solutions. (You may get technical support from GeIL’s forum or through email: firstname.lastname@example.org)
3. If the problems remained unsolved after talking with one of our technical support, you may contact GeIL authorized reseller/retailer where you purchase the memory modules for warranty replacement (you must send back your memory modules to authorized reseller/retailer for warranty replacement.)
4. The modules returned will be tested at GeIL reseller/retailer. If the modules are determined to be defective, a tested functional module will be sent back to you. If the modules are determined to be functional, the original module or an equivalent/better module will be sent back to you instead.
5. When you have received RMA no. from GeIL, please take your time and completely fill out the RMA form with defective memory modules’ part numbers. Pack the defective memory modules and ship it together with the RMA form to the following addresses:
FOR EUROPE, OCEANIA & ASIA (EXCLUDING CHINA):
GeIL, Golden Emperor International Ltd. RMA Dpt.
16F, NO. 268, Lian Cheng Rd., Chung-Ho City,
Taipei 235, Taiwan
6. GeIL will contact you within 12 hours upon our receipt of RMA package. The replacement will be sent out to you and you will be notified by email within 24 hours if without specific issue.
Note: GeIL could provide technical inspection for voided warranty memory modules (physical damage or burned parts) for US$20.00, and will provide a detailed repair cost report for review. Upon agreement on the cost report, the modules will then be sent for RMA services.
LEGAL | PRIVACY
COPYRIGHT © 2003 - 2016 GeIL. All RIGHTS RESERVED